Sorry, guess it wasn’t good form to have the top post on my site be titles “hacked” for the last week. I did get it cleaned up in about 24 hours for good. Ended up being something that had gotten ahold of my FTP password and was using that path to infect my index.php and template php files. There was a component of the virus on one of my machines that was stealing my FTP password, because when I changed it on that machine and unhacked the files, within 4 hours they were back. I then changed my FTP password on my iPad and unhacked the files and all was well. After a thorough scan on that PC (Norton did find a few things and disposed of them) all seems to be well again.
It’s getting so that running a blog is as tough as keeping a PC going.






Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *